1) The root causes of environmental, reliability, and quality losses are different then the root causes of safety incidents. Therefore, organizations need different root cause analysis tools and processes to manage and improve performance.
2) You can’t improve both safety and organizational performance together, otherwise safety performance will suffer.
1) The factors and root causes of safety incidents and other types of organizational losses are similar. These are facts that are confirmed through our 40+ years of experience along with state-of-the-art research in human and organizational performance.
2) By addressing safety and other organizational losses proactively, companies will transform their safety culture and reap the financial benefits of improving organizational performance. This process engages and empower employees as no one knows more about the tasks than them!
3) Using multiple root cause analysis techniques and management processes to improve safety & organizational performance causes inefficiencies and confusion! Doing so, drives employees to develop a compliance-based mentality and overwhelms supervision.
We’re the partner you're looking for to:
Listen to challenges & collaborate to implement effective solutions
Develop internal LPS+™ SMEs & leadership skills so LPS+™ is self-managed
Provide honest & effective feedback & coaching
Enable clients to measure & monitor their own performance & development
Your organization plays a vital role and we’re here to help you to improve your safety and organizational performance.
PetroChemical & Oil and Gas
Construction & Demolition
Equipment & Product Manufacturing
Industrial & Environmental Services
We help you navigate and improve your safety & organizational performance. The ripple effect & impact is tremendous.
To effectively implement any new process requires the development of an organization’s internal expertise. We partner with you to select the right SMEs and we work closely with them to train and coach the organization. They will be an invaluable asset to your organization’s success!
We are only successful if you're successful!
We have a proven sustainability process that, when followed, guarantees results. Our #1 priority is to ensure you are successful so you can achieve your safety and organizational goals. Great partnerships are based on trust and collaboration and are mutually beneficial.
Our Combined Knowledge & Expertise
Our Associates have implemented and sustained LPS+ in more than 100 countries across 10+ industries. Our seasoned professionals are experts in their field and "curve balls" are their specialty. With an average tenure of more than 20 years of LPS+ experience, we are able to provide consistent and reliable service to our clients that they can rely on and trust.
Proof that our process works
We’ve never had a client who didn’t achieve historical results in their business.
“LPS was the catalyst that took us from lagging personal safety performance (in our industry) to world-class performance! LPS also helped us improve in the areas of reliability, efficiency, and quality. LPS brings the structure, knowledge and tools to bring the leadership and discipline to make it an integral part of the safety culture.”
– Energy Industry Executive
"LPS™ is the premier behavior-based system in the industry that is used by some of the largest, most profitable, and safest organizations in the world. When deciding which system to follow, we decided it was unnecessary to reinvent the wheel, and instead go with a system that has proven to work across the world in multiple industries and helps workers be their own risk assessment experts."
– HydroChemPSC Executive
Our company started using LPS in 2007 and the use of its behavior-based loss prevention concepts has helped develop our employees –– all of them from front line workers to management, into loss prevention leaders! Our employees now look at using the LPS proactive tools to reduce risk as opposed to just meeting compliance requirements. The use of LPS as well as the newly introduced Human Performance Principles in LPS+ has generated conversations and engagement between employees and subcontractors that have had positive influences on both our leading, as well as lagging loss indicators.
A Leading Engineering, Science, and Architecture Consulting Firm
sample client listing
An Integrated Process to Maximize Business Performance
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.